The Tree House Early Childhood Centre is an architecturally designed, purpose built early learning centre catering for children from 6 weeks to 5 years.
Your child is our top priority. We aim to stimulate each child’s natural desire to learn and offer quality care and education which foster the holistic development of your child. Our programs provide positive experiences and interactions. We provide a stimulating environment and experience that enables your child to grow physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially, through a balance of structured play, exploration learning and group participation.
We have an ongoing commitment to provide a service of the highest quality. Our goal is to create an environment where both children and parents feel happy, safe and secure.
Children at The Tree House Early Childhood Centre experience:
- Care from dedicated staff in a positive and supportive environment
- Activities to stimulate the imagination, including story time, music and movement
- Group activities that develop social skills, independence and self-confidence
- A full range of activities that encourage curiosity and exploration
- A School Preparation Program to support the transition from preschool to school
- A program of age appropriate activities that are tailored for each individual child
- Active play and equipment for gross motor skills development
- A learning program that develops cognitive and perceptual skills
- All meals and beverages (full morning tea, hot lunch and afternoon tea)
We also provide nappies, all linen and a range of services to make family life easier including a hair cutting, dry cleaning, birthday cake ordering, birthday party planning and take-away food for the whole family.