Work for Us
A typical Tree House staff member will be:
- Outstanding in their field, well-trained, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Warm, caring and genuinely interested in serving the best intentions of each child.
- Approachable and happy to discuss each child’s development with parents.
- Dedicated to continual self-improvement.
As an employer our intention is to be recognised as an ‘employer of choice’ in the industry.
To achieve this we:
- Acknowledge our staff for their efforts and commitment to their vocation.
- Recognise the invaluable contribution they make to each child.
- Provide ongoing in-service training and development opportunities.
We believe this approach will support the development of positive relationships between staff and families.
If you would like to be considered for upcoming roles at The Tree House please complete and submit the online form below or download the Employment Application Form, complete and return it to the centre.
Employment Application Form